Our expertly crafted journeys make dreams of incredible experiences a reality, allowing you to connect with remarkable cultures and faraway lands in ways previously unimaginable.
The magic ingredients for your perfect vacation are meticulous preparation and planning, which our team of specialists does on your behalf. Our renowned Tour Directors bring destinations to life and ensure that your vacation is totally hassle-free.
Let us make the magic happen while you seamlessly step into an unforgettable adventure. Enjoy authentic Signature Experiences, exciting regional cuisine and excellent hotels hand-picked for their great locations. Choose from a variety of travel styles, guaranteed to suit your preferences and satisfy your wanderlust.
Signature Experiences: Join a cooking class with a master chef in Tuscany, sail the Alentejo with our captain on a traditional barge, visit the famous Strudel House in Budapest, meet shepherd Neil Ross and his collie dogs in Scotland, and more!
Regional Flavors: Savor delicious local cuisine in extraordinary settings and in great company on every journey. Dine at acclaimed local restaurants and enjoy Signature Evenings of authentic dishes paired with captivating entertainment.
Remarkable Hotels: Where you stay marks the difference between a good vacation and an unforgettable one. Signature Hotels are accommodations that are iconic to the destination, from Rome’s historic Kolbe Hotel to Ireland’s magnificent Ashford Castle.
Irish Elegance: 9 Days
Italian Intermezzo: 9 Days
- Dublin: Enjoy fast-track entry to Trinity College on a student-led exploration. See the College’s famous Library and admire the 9th century Book of Kells.
- Ashford Castle: Relax in timeless elegance, dine on innovative cuisine and explore the beautiful grounds of this truly magnificent Signature Hotel
- Killarney: Admire the spectacular scenery of the famous Ring of Kerry. Visit Torc Waterfall and, if you choose, hike with a local resident across the farmlands of Muckross Estate.
- Rome: Enjoy fast-track entry into the Vatican with a Local Expert. Afterwards, join the Curator of the Ethnological Museum for an inspired discussion and VIP Celebration Dinner.
- Florence: Discover the birthplace of the Renaissance with a Local Expert as you explore the historic center and visit the Accademia Museum to see Michelangelo’s masterpiece, David.
- Rome: The magnificent Kolbe Hotel traces its origins to a 15th century convent. After a skillful restoration, today it is a luxury hotel located in the heart of the city.